Thank you so much for nominating me for this award.
Here’s the info:
Questions for the nominees:
1. How old were you when you got your first piece of electronics?
I was 13 and it was a record player. I saved to buy one ‘single’ record and played it over and over again.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I hope it will be a long time before I ‘grow up’ but in the meantime I just aim to be happy.
3. If you were a country, which one would it be?
I’d be St Kitts, small, compact but full of wonder and beauty.
4. If you could change your first name, what would you change it to & why?
I actually like my first name but when I was younger I always wanted a middle name (I don’t have one). I always wanted my middle name to be Susan, which now seems quite normal. If I had to change my first name I would be I would change it to Alisador, a mix of my mother’s and grandmother’s names.
5. How many times a week do you go for a walk for fun?
Several, especially up the sierras whenever possible.
6. What’s your favorite food?
Cheese and chocolate, but not together!!
7. Hot or cold?
Hot, it can’t be too warm for me, hence why I moved from the UK to Spain.
8. Can you cook? If not, why?
Yes I can cook, but I prefer to bake.
9. What’s your favorite planet?
Because I love the heat it has to be the sun.
10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
11. Beach, city, mountain or desert?
Beach then mountains, depending on the time of year.
Thanks again, Louise, for all your support! Good luck to everyone!